Refresher Mini Escape - Getaway In Noosa, QLD
Join us for a special break away in paradise in a beautiful beachfront retreat in magical Noosa. Treat yourself to a refreshing mini escape to relax, unwind and reenergize for a more radiant you.
We provide the perfect environment to immerse yourself in complete relaxation with yoga and meditation techniques for optimum health coupled with pampering and healthy nutritious food. Our expert facilitators will support you with life tools to apply when you get home to create a healthier balance and continue that blissful ‘ahhhhh’ feeling when you leave. From surfing, SUP, beach walks, yoga to the sound of the ocean, kayaking, relaxing massages and healthy, delicious food, you will look and feel amazing.
Our Refresher breaks are run as a 3 night wellbeing escape in partnership with The Retreat Beach Houses Noosa – absolute beach front 4 star relaxed barefoot accommodation offering shared facilities with a pool and tennis courts. Think laid back beach houses with expansive decks looking out through the garden and sand dunes with the ocean directly in front of you. It's a beautiful environment where you can retreat from the world and relax into your healthy holiday. From the moment you arrive at this Noosa health retreat a deep sense of calm envelopes you and stays with you long after you leave.
Refresher Mini Escape Inclusions:
- 3 nights in absolute beachfront accommodation (3 bedroom four star beach houses)
- 3 x healthy detox breakfasts
- 2 x delicious and nutritious lunches
- 2 x sumptuous dinners (1 night left free to discover delicious eateries around Noosa)
- 3 x yoga and meditation sessions
- 1 x yoga workshop
- 1 x 1hr complimentary massage
- Sunset cruise on the beautiful Noosa river
- 2 x wellbeing activities – select from surfing, SUP, ocean kayaking or an additional massage*
- Beach hikes
- Optional intuitive readings/ energy healing
- Open and closing orientation sessions with your fellow retreat-ees.
- Pre and Post Retreat Booking Service available for those who wish to spend more time in Noosa and connect with others
- Escape Haven eco beach tote goody bag
- Organic Spa toiletries
- Turn down service with collectable quotes and gifts
Retreat leader on hand 24/7 to tend to your every need
(*additional massages subject to availability)
Please note that activities and inclusions are subject to change.
Twin with shared bathroom: AU$1,495
Private with shared bathroom: AU$1,695
Private with ensuite: AU$2,095
Have you seen our refresher mini escape in Byron Bay, New South Wales? Organise a 4 night break to rejuvenate yourself, we know you deserve it!
Join us for a 4 night luxury getaway at our magical rainforest retreat in Byron Bay, New South Wales. Treat yourself to a refreshing mini escape to relax, unwind and reenergize for a more radiant you. Our Refresher packages include many of our Escape Haven signature inclusions; delicious healthy cuisine, refreshing yoga sessions, massage and your choice of 2 special wellbeing activities to enjoy during your stay. Contact our retreat team now or learn more about our Byron Bay Refresher mini retreats!
Mini Escape Bookings
We have twin share suites available from AU$1,495pp and private suites for AU$2,095. Enquire here for more information or to check availability. All of our getwaways and retreat package prices are inclusive of local government taxes, gratuities and are per person. Shared options accommodate two people. Solo Traveller's are welcome to choose this option and will be paired with suitable companions.
Refresher 2016 Mini Escape Dates
- We have no further availaibiity for 2016 Noosa escapes. We will be releasing 2017 dates by October. Please stay tuned. For dates before then, please enquire about our Byron Bay or Bali retreats.
Gift yourself the opportunity to get away from your busy everyday life with a refreshing long mini escape to re-energize and improve your wellbeing.
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Package start date is the day you arrive (check-in from 3pm)
- Package end date is the day you depart (retreat finishes at 10am)